Special- & Small Parts
I had a small stock made of the special parts "upper front panel", "Lower Front Panel", "Mounting Plate" and "Printed Circuit Board".
Of course they are (with the exception of the Printed Circuit Board*) not available in online shops.
This kit contains the special parts mentioned above and shown in the photo, as well as all the small parts needed to make an alarm clock, such as screws, nuts, washers, spacers, a strain relief and a piece of tinting foil.
Things that you can only get in larger packaging units or that are much cheaper in larger quantities.
All other parts needed to build the alarm clock can be found on the page Standard Parts.
For a nonbinding kit offer please send a request to info
- The price including packing and shipping costs for addresses within Germany is 100 Euros.
- For payment I only accept prepayment by bank transfer to my account.
- You will receive an invoice which does not include VAT, as I am registered as a small entrepreneur (German: Kleinunternehmer) according to §19 Abs. 1 (German-)UStG.
- Further information you will find in my General Terms and Conditions.
If you prefer to make the special parts yourself or have them made and also want to purchase the small parts yourself, you will find everything you need in the following list with details of the sources of supply**, the quantity required for the construction of a single device and the function of the respective part.
* The board can be ordered in quantities that are multiples of three here.
** The parts and shops of this list are of course only suggestions; if you know better or cheaper ones: Infos welcome!
For wall mounting with the mounting plate
- Drive-in nuts M 8 x 11mm PU = 100 pieces, 2 pieces, Amazon
- Knurled screws 8pcs.36mm Length M8x20mm, 2 pcs, Amazon
- Washesr steel 8,4mm VE= 100pcs, 4 pcs, Minischrauben.com
- Washers Plastic, M8x16mmx1,5mm VE=200, 2 pcs, Amazon
- Mounting plate, 1 piece, if necessary have made by a nearby locksmith (see Mounting Plate) or use two mounting brackets from a DIY store; does not look bad and is much cheaper (see Variants)
Front panels and their mounting
- Upper and lower front panel, 1 piece each, Nordic Panel GmbH
- Countersunk screws M 4 x 12 VE=200, 8 pieces, Minischrauben.com
- Hexagon nuts M 4 VE=1000, 8 pieces, Minischrauben.com
- Washers Inside diameter = 4,3mm VE=1000, 8 pieces, Minischrauben.com
Fixing the displays
- Sunk screws M 2 x 16 VE=2000, 8 pieces, Minischrauben.com
- Hexagon nuts M 2 VE=1000, 24 pieces, Minischrauben.com
- Washers Inner diameter = 2,2mm VE=5000, 24 pcs, Minischrauben.com
PCB and its mounting
- PCB, 1 piece, for the RTC, FRAM and MP3 module and for the connection with all operating and display elements and the relay PCB, Aisler
- Lenticular-head tapping screws 2,9x32 VE=100, 6 pieces, Versandhandel Schleicher
- Distance sleeves, plastic, 25mm, 6 pieces, Reichelt
Strain relief and its fixing
- Cable clamp 200 pcs Plastic black, 1 piece, Amazon
- Sheet metal wood screws with countersunk head, 3 x 12mm VE=100, 2 pcs, Minischrauben.com
- Sheet metal screws 2.2 x 9.5mm VE=2000, 4 pcs, for fixing the relay PCB to the housing, Minischrauben.com
- Tinting foil 95% BLACK 300x75cm, 1 (part) piece, to reduce the display brightness (glare protection), Amazon